hey everyone. i hope u all r enjoying ur tour like i am. i want to no is there anyone that can help me transfer my document from my cp to the balckberry tour. i cant find a way to put any of my work in my document folder to the document on the tour, pluss i had to pay for the up grade in word on the tour to get it to work.:
    09-13-09 05:48 AM
    If you have Mass Storage enabled on your device, you can open the documents folder and drag/drop. Go to OPTIONS > MEMORY and set the five settings to: on, none, on, on and yes. Note: if you encrypt your files, you can only read them on the device.
    09-13-09 10:10 AM
    Are you putting them on your Memory Card?
    09-13-09 05:01 PM
    If you have Mass Storage enabled on your device, you can open the documents folder and drag/drop. Go to OPTIONS > MEMORY and set the five settings to: on, none, on, on and yes. Note: if you encrypt your files, you can only read them on the device.
    When you drag and drop files/apps to the "documents" folder, where do they end up on the phone? I don't have a "documents" folder on my phone, or at least I can't find it.
    09-13-09 05:12 PM
    Are you putting them on your Memory Card?
    Yes! ...in the folder named 'Documents'.
    09-13-09 09:40 PM
    When you drag and drop files/apps to the "documents" folder, where do they end up on the phone? I don't have a "documents" folder on my phone, or at least I can't find it.
    I'm referring to the Documents folder on the SD card. I've never put apps in the Documents folder. I only have Word and PDF documents in there. You should be able to view your documents folder by going to MEDIA > MENU > EXPLORE > MEDIA CARD > BLACKBERRY > DOCUMENTS. You can also view your documents by opening your DocToGo app.
    09-13-09 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD