Well everyone, as one of the many VZW employees here, I am working a nice, long shift for the launch of the Tour. We open at 8am today, and I will be there 7-5 today.

I hope that everyone gets their Tours today without hassle. Good luck!

PS - Be nice to us today, we will work with you the best we can. After the Storm launch, we hope this one is 10x better for you (unless our systems go down again)
    07-12-09 05:04 AM
    I pre-ordered online but best wishes to you as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 05:07 AM
    Question for the OP: I know the launch of the Storm was crazy but has there been as much anticipation for the Tour?

You will have to give us an update once the day is done. Let us know how it goes.
    07-12-09 05:29 AM
    I think the only reason there was so much hype and craziness over the Storm was because it was the first touchscreen BlackBerry and it was advertised a lot.

I bet that most of the people waiting in VZW parking lots right now "like me" are CrackBerry addicts.

I don't think a lot of people outside of CrackBerry even know about the Tour.

The store I'm at opens at 8:00 and I'm the only one here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 05:37 AM
    Well everyone, as one of the many VZW employees here, I am working a nice, long shift for the launch of the Tour. We open at 8am today, and I will be there 7-5 today.

I hope that everyone gets their Tours today without hassle. Good luck!

PS - Be nice to us today, we will work with you the best we can. After the Storm launch, we hope this one is 10x better for you (unless our systems go down again)
    Are hours aren't any different, 11am-6pm. We have 150 in stock.
    07-12-09 06:27 AM
    Question for the OP: I know the launch of the Storm was crazy but has there been as much anticipation for the Tour?

You will have to give us an update once the day is done. Let us know how it goes.
    I think I have personally spoke with no more than 5 people in the last seven days about it. I think the interest is more with the Blackberry fans.
    07-12-09 06:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD