Has anyone herd of rumors that some company is making leather battery doors for the tour and make it look like the Bold. I think that it is a very good idea and would defiantly buy that.I was just wondering if anybody had heard of such a rumor
    10-08-09 07:10 PM
    I'd buy it.
    10-08-09 07:11 PM
    No, I have not heard about this but if the price was reasonable I might consider it. Although I keep my Innocase II on most of the time, a leather back would look cool when I do take the case off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 07:39 PM
    I would think if such a thing were made, mass produced and sold to the public, one could buy one without being defiant.
    10-08-09 07:44 PM
    !O!...i wanted one like 90 days ago..!! i was thinking about making one on my own..!!
    10-08-09 08:02 PM
    Maybe it's just me but i think the Tour would look odd with a leather battery door. Im not crazy about the Bold's battery door so i really would like to see how it looks on the Tour.
    * Eh.... Im looking at the back of the my Tour, maybe it wouldnt look so bad after all.

Last edited by GG1; 10-08-09 at 08:33 PM.
    10-08-09 08:31 PM
    I prefer the door that comes with the Tour. I didn't care for the battery door that my Bold had. I have the Innocase II on my Tour and it feels solid andperfect in the hand though so battery door doesn't matter much anymore.

10-08-09 08:39 PM
    I prefer the door that comes with the Tour. I didn't care for the battery door that my Bold had. I have the Innocase II on my Tour and it feels solid andperfect in the hand though so battery door doesn't matter much anymore.

I had the black shiny door and ordered the rubberized vzw style door from cnn.cn and pretty happy with it. The fit is actually better (tighter) than original.

10-08-09 08:42 PM
    the leather would be pretty cool but i prefer the carbon look but if only it were a snug fit cover
    10-08-09 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD