1. Is the Tour (9630) equivalent to the Curve 2?

2. If not, which is the higher tier phone (or main differences)?

3. If Verizon carry's the Tour, does this mean they will not carry the Curve 2?

I did a few searches but couldn't find any comparisons.

thanks guys
    05-07-09 08:53 PM
    1. Is the Tour (9630) equivalent to the Curve 2?

2. If not, which is the higher tier phone (or main differences)?

3. If Verizon carry's the Tour, does this mean they will not carry the Curve 2?

I did a few searches but couldn't find any comparisons.

thanks guys

I would not compare it to a Curve, the Tour is a world phone, similar to the WE and the Storm. According to a leaked road map, Verizon will get the Tour, a new Pearl (Apex) and a new Curve (Jupiter)
    05-07-09 09:00 PM
    okay, thanks for the input
    05-07-09 09:05 PM
    As far as pricing goes, I have heard as much as 300.00 and as low as maybe 200.00. Look how much hype the phone is getting, and it's not been officially announced yet. So I think it will be the top tier BlackBerry for Verizon.
    05-07-09 09:05 PM
    You can see the price of the tour compaired to the bold on at&t , it will be like 300 with a mail in rebate. Also the 9630 is going to be the "flag ship" cdma blackberry, so no its no one near the curve two, its above and beyond.
    05-07-09 09:16 PM
    You can see the price of the tour compaired to the bold on at&t , it will be like 300 with a mail in rebate. Also the 9630 is going to be the "flag ship" cdma blackberry, so no its no one near the curve two, its above and beyond.

my gut instinct feels that with the current economy it will run in at 199 after rebates just my thoughts..

Even though we are hyped a ton of people are not spending money right now.
    05-07-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD