Whats good CB fam,

I have a question regarding the ringtone (settings?) on my 9630. When I make a ringtone, I email it to my phone email on the and it works perfectly when I set it as a ringtone. Now my question is, while it works on majority of my contacts when they call, certain people have a different ringtone. I have never set any specific ringtones for people, and I'm wondering how I can set one ringtone for all my contacts..

Hope this makes sense...

Thanks in advance.

Peace
    03-06-10 02:15 PM
    you just need to go into the sound profile settings and scroll down to 'set ring tones/alerts' then select phone and you can chose from there what you want

can edit all your sounds for messages and what not from there too
    03-06-10 02:25 PM
    This is a known issue. I think the only way to "solve" it is to set the same custom ringtone for each individual contact.
    03-06-10 02:38 PM
    What OS are you running??
    03-06-10 03:55 PM
    What OS are you running??
    I'm running 4.7.1.61 (Im with VZW)
    03-06-10 10:18 PM
    you just need to go into the sound profile settings and scroll down to 'set ring tones/alerts' then select phone and you can chose from there what you want

can edit all your sounds for messages and what not from there too

It didn't help, I'm still having the same issue.
    03-06-10 10:20 PM
    On the home screen go to where you change your ringtone volume and scroll down to contact alert and delete every one you see you don't want.
    03-07-10 01:11 AM
    On the home screen go to where you change your ringtone volume and scroll down to contact alert and delete every one you see you don't want.

Yes! Thank you for the help good sir.
    03-07-10 11:46 AM
    The Sprint build 5.0.0.484 hasn't even fixed this problem for me. Same here... I have never found a solution!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD