I want my phone to do both...RING and VIBRATE. All the time, not just "in holster". Is there a way to set that...waht would be the settings to make this happen?
    12-17-09 08:05 AM
    Since I upgraded to OS 5.0 I have option under Phone in Sound Profiles to set vibration on and at same time as ring. Prior to upgrade, I needed to the app vib+ring
    12-17-09 08:09 AM
    if you dont want to upgrade to 5.0 try buzzme or another 3rd party app.
    12-17-09 08:14 AM
    I have a brand new tour. I have the latest software. How do I get to that option setting?
    12-17-09 08:15 AM
    I have a brand new tour. I have the latest software. How do I get to that option setting?
    It has nothing to do with how new your tour is they all come with same op system 4.7 either upgrade to the leaked .230 or download buzzme from the app store.
    12-17-09 08:27 AM
    Rookie question....how do I get to the APP store?
    12-17-09 08:29 AM
    My tour vibrates and rings and I am using 4.71 and no third party app. I work in very noisy conditions and needed this option. When I am working I feel it vibrate and when I get it out of the holster its ringing. Then it vibrates again..
    12-17-09 09:25 AM
    Rookie question....how do I get to the APP store?

From the pc BlackBerry Apps and BlackBerry Themes- Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

from the phone http://M.crackberry.com then click on apps
    12-17-09 09:32 AM
    My tour vibrates and rings and I am using 4.71 and no third party app. I work in very noisy conditions and needed this option. When I am working I feel it vibrate and when I get it out of the holster its ringing. Then it vibrates again..
    thats not the same as ringing and vibrating at the SAME time...

as noted.. upgrade to os .230 (which works amazing and worth it) or get an app.
    12-17-09 10:04 AM
    buzzme is great. I like being able to tell what type of message i got by the color led lights. for me blue (text message), gree (email), purple (bbm), orange (calendar event), white (facebook)
    12-17-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD