Ok so I had an accident with my original Tour (cracked screen). But it was a blessing in disguise, as I had trackball/software issues. I got a replacement phone on Tuesday (27th), and the trackball sucked. It was recessed further into the phone and got stuck a lot. So today I went in and long story short, I'm getting ANOTHER replacement tour. I knew I would have to ship back this current phone, but the rep said I need to send back my original phone as well. Is this true? I thought you only had to send back replacement phones?

I know this is better suited for a Verizon rep.... but as you can tell I'm tired of dealing with them right now.

Thanks in advance!
    10-30-09 11:46 AM
    I have had many replacements and you always have to return as many phones as you receive to replace the one they sent out so yes you do have to send them the one with the cracked screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 11:50 AM
    Be aware that you could possibly be charged extra for the damaged screen Tour. That damage is not related to the trackball, and Verizon could possibly charge you for it.
    10-30-09 12:04 PM
    Thanks to the both of you. Yea I paid the $50 charge to get the current replacement for the broken screen. This one is coming free (as it should).
    10-30-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD