Can't seem to get rid of the icons and such for the extra crap that sprint puts on its phone (nascar, football, tv, etc.
    I've deletd the sercice books to no effect - and the items I want to delete don't show up in applications.

Any thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 09:01 PM
    Hide 'em. Only way I could do it on my curve.
    08-14-09 09:02 PM
    Hide 'em. Only way I could do it on my curve.
    Done that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 09:20 PM
    Go into Options>Advanced Options>Applications and delete from there.
    No you cant do that. They are only links to the applications and deleting the service books will only make them reappear next battery pull.

Create a folder move them all to that folder hide that folder then uncheck show all and BOOM gone.
    08-14-09 09:24 PM
    The Folder idea is the best
    08-15-09 02:56 PM
    try this
    maxmem
    berrycoder.com
    this will remove lock pic videos themes and other BS off your phone...oh yeah dont forget to delete it once you are done
    08-15-09 03:41 PM
    Maxmem worked as advertised, till I went to sync. Then not only did everything come back, but the Tour did some app upgrade that knocked all the contats out of my BB Messenger. Guess all we can do is hide what we don't want to see. BTW when I did the last upgrade on my old Curve (to 4.7) all the sample photos disapeared. Maybe the next OS upgrade will do the same to the Tour!
    08-16-09 12:43 PM
    Maxmem worked as advertised, till I went to sync. Then not only did everything come back, but the Tour did some app upgrade that knocked all the contats out of my BB Messenger. Guess all we can do is hide what we don't want to see. BTW when I did the last upgrade on my old Curve (to 4.7) all the sample photos disapeared. Maybe the next OS upgrade will do the same to the Tour!
    You can also just click no when your DM states there is an update...the update is that S$%t that you don't want.
    The other thing you can do is get ShrinkOS
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/sh...icidal-193905/

Make sure you have your OS installed on your cpu open SrinkOS and select the location of the files program files, common files. Shink the items that you don't want and the click on app loader. I do believe most of that is covered in the post link above.
    08-17-09 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD