wiped the phone with bbsak to go back to 4.7.1 after a 5.0 hybrid, now im getting this error message. i tried this method to fix...

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

but i dont think my laptop's got enough juice to power the phone without a battery in it. every time i put the battery back in it goes back to the constant restart cycle. can someone help me?
    12-10-09 04:28 PM
    Your supposed to get this when wiping with BBSAK. Make sure the OS you want on the phone is loaded to your computer. Then connect the phone and follow the instructions in the app loader tutorial in my signature. This is not a nuked berry, just a berry with no OS loaded.
    12-10-09 04:42 PM
    Your supposed to get this when wiping with BBSAK. Make sure the OS you want on the phone is loaded to your computer. Then connect the phone and follow the instructions in the app loader tutorial in my signature. This is not a nuked berry, just a berry with no OS loaded.
    thanks dbone but i managed to scrounge this post up from BBforums via google like a minute before u posted up. apploader's currently loading the good ol 4.7.1.61 back on ::fingers crossed::

Reload Software 507 "error Msg" - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community
    12-10-09 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD