I think I had the best CS since I've been with sprint. My Tour was up an running in under 30 mins and I activated it online. Great device I love it, just have to get use to the keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 01:31 AM
    I ordered my Tour last Thursday, and mine came in today. Phone is that deal. No lie. Definitely worth the upgrade from the 8830 or the 8330. I will post my full review later. Mine does not have a bad battery cover as everyone has complained about, nor any problems with the screen. The phone does take like 24 hours to freakin turn on lol (more like 5 minutes). Still long though.

I uploaded the BB Messenger 5.0, and it is sick. It saved my contacts from when I had installed it on my 8330, and updated them as well. Everything program runs great on the Tour. My only gripe so far is the position of the battery charger, it is really placed akwardly, or at least from what I am used to. Still searching for apps that work for it. I currently have BB Popup (it doesnt display user's name in popups for some reason), BB Weather, Google Voice Mobile App, BerryBuzz, and Facebook installed. Gonna check out more later.

Think that's it for now.
    07-21-09 01:39 AM
    Got mine today, upgraded from a curve - course i broke mine a few weeks ago so it was good timing
    love the case - i had changed out my curves front face and trackball to all black already.
    Just sucks - I had just gotten a new battery, external / 2nd battery charger, black housing and trackball for my old one, and then i got it went and the radio wouldnt stay On. and now its all useless on my tour!
    Only question. Is there a way to show the clock when you put it into Lock mode?
    07-21-09 02:54 AM
    Just got my Tour! Activating it now. It has a loose battery door but whatever, I'll do some temporary fix until I can get a new one
    07-21-09 10:22 AM
    Just got mine last night and really like it. The only hard part is the size of the screen since I've been using the storm for the last 7 months. Going to try the tour for the next 2 weeks then decide which device to give my wife.
    07-21-09 10:28 AM
    Just got mine last night and really like it. The only hard part is the size of the screen since I've been using the storm for the last 7 months. Going to try the tour for the next 2 weeks then decide which device to give my wife.
    *cough* STORM
    Last edited by EmergenC911; 07-21-09 at 10:41 AM.
    07-21-09 10:34 AM
    Newbie to the site!

My upgrade for Verizon is due in 3 weeks! This wait for the Tour is killing me!!
    07-21-09 12:01 PM
    It's awesome - a big improvement over the 8830. Migration was pretty good, only a few "glitches" but I think it's all good now.
    07-21-09 12:53 PM
    just "picked up" my tour today. It's running 4.7.1.43. I'm in the middle of trying to activate it now. So far I like it a lot. Nice phone all around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 01:11 PM
    Newbie to the site!

My upgrade for Verizon is due in 3 weeks! This wait for the Tour is killing me!!
    Since you're so close, maybe Verizon will let you get it now instead of making you wait 3 weeks.

I just picked up my Tour today from the Verizon store! I was eligible for an upgrade. It's very cool! I had a pink 8330 Curve for nearly a year, so this is a nice change.
    I was so bored with my Curve; only phone that I've ever had longer than 5 months. I changed the housing to white to make myself interested in it again- but that interest didn't last long.

Tour turned out to be more than I'd hope for; truly awesome phone.
    07-21-09 05:13 PM
    I just received mah Tour today. Im new to the whole blackberry devices, i've been stuck on windows mobile for quite some time now. But besides all that, im enjoying the phone right now.
    07-21-09 08:22 PM
336 ... 121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD