I ordered my tour online last night (Thursday) because it took two days to hear back if I could bump my date up from August 26th. I picked FedEx overnight before 3pm shipping for $8.99 extra. I was hoping it would get to my house today (Friday) or Saturday. The tracker says Monday. I will be gone for a week starting Sunday night and I will have to think about it sitting in the box on my dresser. This sucks. Someone at work just told me that FedEx orders have to be in by 3pm and they only do certain deliveries on Saturday. I lose.
    07-17-09 03:35 PM
    I received mine this morning. I had it sent overnight via Fedex. Man what an awesome phone. I think this is the best phone RIM has released yet. I've had pretty much all of them. I sold my Storm on ebay so I could get this. The Storm was a nice phone but I dont miss it....too much trouble trying to keep it clean and scratch free!!!
    07-17-09 03:52 PM
    I'm waiting to order mine off of the american express shopping website through use of my points earned, but it has not been posted and when I called they said that they need to wait for other carriers such as buy.com to get it first. Does anyone have any idea when companies like this will be recieving the tour??
    07-17-09 04:30 PM
    FINALLY got mine today!!! Just got it actually...just activated it. have to set it up now! But damn am I happy!
    07-17-09 04:50 PM
    I love it. Much better than the Storm.
    07-17-09 04:54 PM
    Got mine like an hour ago! LOL YAY!!!!!! I thought the day would never come!! Haven't opened the box itself because I'm waiting for freaking INVISIBLE SHIELD to send my product over here!!
    07-17-09 04:59 PM
    the only problems i see so far are that it doesn't use the same charger as my old blackberry, and the battery cover seems loose, but really isn't...but i haven't called or anything...just got it activated
    07-17-09 05:07 PM
    lol paranoia always sets in within the first few [weeks] days or so.
    07-17-09 05:11 PM
    OMG. This phone is the shhhhhhhh...bomb baby bomb baby. Anybody remember that song? Of course it didn't say "this phone is the shhhhh".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 06:38 PM
    FINALLY!!! UPS delivered my Tour this afternoon. Initially there was an issue getting it activated, turns out there was an incorrect ESN in Sprint's system. Got it activated but now no data! Supposedly Sprint is having provisioning issues with their network. Frustrating to say the least! Other than that the Tour is HOT!!! Coming from the 8830 this is a BIG upgrade in every way. I haven't had any issues with the battery door, track ball. The device feels very solid, but for me the keyboard will take a little getting used to. I have big hands & the 8830 was perfect in that aspect. The Tour rocks, now hopefully Sprint will get their provisioning ISH straight tonight!
    07-17-09 07:04 PM
    I ordered my tour online last night (Thursday) because it took two days to hear back if I could bump my date up from August 26th. I picked FedEx overnight before 3pm shipping for $8.99 extra. I was hoping it would get to my house today (Friday) or Saturday. The tracker says Monday. I will be gone for a week starting Sunday night and I will have to think about it sitting in the box on my dresser. This sucks. Someone at work just told me that FedEx orders have to be in by 3pm and they only do certain deliveries on Saturday. I lose.
    yeah, i lose too. i ordered mine thursday night at like, 7pm EST and i tracked fedex this morning and my delivery date is monday as well.
    so we both lose.
    though i swear in the past i've ordered and gotten delivery on saturdays.
    07-17-09 07:07 PM
    got mine at 7PM EST.... Loose battery door... kinda annoying...
    07-17-09 08:01 PM
    just got mine. 2 50 $credits and 70 rebate put me at 100$. Could have been free if I had ne2
    07-17-09 08:45 PM

I just got mine today. Switched from T-Mo.
    07-17-09 08:49 PM
    Finally!! Got my phone today. Getting ready to switch devices, after loading the newest DM that came with the phone. Wish me luck!! Thanks everyone for all the support while it felt like an eternity waiting!!
    07-17-09 08:51 PM
    just got mine. 2 50 $credits and 70 rebate put me at 100$. Could have been free if I had ne2
    Got mine about 4 hours ago. Don't flame me please but I was one of the lucky few that got their way and got it replaced for free. Had chitty storm so after about 6 phone calls and a total of 3 hours or so I finally got a supervisor nice enough to make me happy.

Back to topic, coming from the storm its like night and day. I have yet to see the the black clock for more than a second, typing is a BREEZE and every aspect of it faster. Last but not least is memory! I'm thrilled with my new phone.
    07-17-09 08:58 PM
    recieved mine today, still working on setting it up. signal strength is not as good as my 8330, have not seen full speed yet.
    many applications are not compatible with the tour yet. I like it better so far.
    07-17-09 10:32 PM
    I received mine Thursday morning.

So far i love it.

They could have made text larger on the web browser.
    07-17-09 11:24 PM
    oooooooh baby! Just got mine around 9pm est. enterprise activation done, settings moved, set up my 8330 for my wife, she's happy. all is well in blackberry land.
    07-17-09 11:38 PM
    yeah, i lose too. i ordered mine thursday night at like, 7pm EST and i tracked fedex this morning and my delivery date is monday as well.
    so we both lose.
    though i swear in the past i've ordered and gotten delivery on saturdays.
    same exact situation im in lol

07-17-09 11:57 PM
    Got my Tour today! Woo hoo!
    07-18-09 12:04 AM
    I switched from the iphone on att to the blackberry tour through verizon and so far so good. The only downside is that I have a mac.

07-18-09 12:55 AM
    suggest me a good model
    07-18-09 05:26 AM
    suggest me a good model
    elle mcpherson?
    07-18-09 06:52 AM
    just got my tour yesterday....da bomb man....da bomb
    07-18-09 07:45 AM
336 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD