Hello All,

Long time lurker first time poster.

I just upgraded this morning (BBSAK wipe, then clean install) and love the new OS. I was getting bored with my phone and I figure this along with a nice theme would make it seem like new.

I was just curious if anyone has had any experience with "the Real iBerry Blocks" theme on the new 5.0.0.419 OS. Will it work before I spend the $3.99. Is this theme worth it?

If not, suggest some of the themes you DO like that work with 5.0.0.419.

Thanks
    02-06-10 03:45 PM
    it should work for 5.0 and up. you should check it here in the crackberry store to be sure. and since you've upgraded to .419, congradulations and remember, you can use themes for the bold (9700) since it has the same screen resolution. that's something a lot of people don't know. anyways, good luck with your "like-new" tour.
    02-06-10 04:49 PM
    it should work for 5.0 and up. you should check it here in the crackberry store to be sure. and since you've upgraded to .419, congradulations and remember, you can use themes for the bold (9700) since it has the same screen resolution. that's something a lot of people don't know. anyways, good luck with your "like-new" tour.
    Thanks for the information. What theme(s) are you currently into? Any you would reccomend?
    02-06-10 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD