So I upgraded to 5.0 last night and now anytime I hang up from talking to someone some rap music starts playing...I don't even like rap music and don't have any rap music on my phone. Someone please help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 02:09 PM
    Btw anyone know if bolt will work with this 5.0? I can't get it to work

03-31-10 02:10 PM
    So I upgraded to 5.0 last night and now anytime I hang up from talking to someone some rap music starts playing...I don't even like rap music and don't have any rap music on my phone. Someone please help

More Verizon advertising,
    They'll try to sell you anything lol
    03-31-10 02:13 PM
    Not sure about the rap music thing, but Bolt will work with any build of the 5.0 software... I'm using it and Opera Mini on my Tour running 5.0.0.591
    03-31-10 02:19 PM
    its funny you bring this up cause i had a similar instance a couple of weeks ago.

i was playing a voice note that i had on my phone. I paused it instead of stopping it.

when i went back to the home screen and pressed the button on top to put it in stand bye it would start playing the voice note i had paused and not go into stand bye.

i went to the voice notes and actually stopped that one instead of pausing it, then my stand bye button worked fine.

Im running the MTS official .419

that was the only time that has happened to me and i just wrote it off as a fluke, haven't even thought about it since.
    03-31-10 02:50 PM
    Same thing happened to me today, after I hang up on a call it'll keep playing a voicenote that was part of a x-rated mms that was sent to me today. I deleted the mms and made sure the voice note wasn't saved on my phone and everytime I hang up on a call, the same voicenote keeps playing. Now I'm afraid to answer my phone in public.
    03-31-10 04:17 PM

This just happened to me today! I hung my phone up after a call and the song from Titanic started playing and I don't have that song on my phone either. There was no way to stop it I had to reset the phone.....weird!
    03-31-10 04:19 PM
    As long as no Justin Bieber songs start playing we'll all be better off
    03-31-10 04:22 PM
    Yesterday I answered the phone and when I hung up i heard my mother and father saying "dont touch it or you'll go blind"...and they're both deceased! (ok, that didnt happen)
    03-31-10 04:29 PM
    Actually, I just tested this. If you were in voicenotes and got a call, it pauses itself. When you hang up, it continues playing...lol...or you go and pause it, hit the mute button and it starts playing when you're in the homescreen.

Just make sure you go back into voicenotes and stop it, then close it out.

Weird...that could get embarrassing when I do my impressions of rocky and bullwinkle and record them... (no, i dont do that...but i might now)
    03-31-10 04:34 PM
    Well guys I deleted all my themes and a bunch of apps and restarted my phone and the weird rap music doesn't play anymore...such a weird problem lol

03-31-10 05:00 PM
    I've had problems clicking internet icons, etc.. when downloading themes. Usually get an illegalexception java lang, blah blah... strange.
    03-31-10 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD