I am a newbie to the BB especially the Tour. I been running on the Palm Centro since it Rolled out with Sprint. Well I already had issues with the phone when i got it. THe interent first of all never worked. So i had to take it into the sprint store and after being ther a hour they had to whipe my phone and reinstall. Then it has been find since. Now onto the emial question. I follwed all the steps to install my work and AOL email. The only thing is I design on IMVU so i get alot of IMVU sales reports. The bad thing is i get alot of email. Is there a way like i could do the centro. Where i can have my Email icon ready and stuff but I trigger to check the emails that what i wanted. Work can auto send I dont care they dont send as often as AOL.

Also Another note I set up my work one via BIS i think better change it to BEP i think work would prefer that Dont you think and i see it on my work site something about it. So i guess i better change it do to important info. Plz let me know. Well off to go do work now.

Thanks
    Its.

Would love any other advice...the email thing is killing my battery. My battery can normally run me almost 2 days.now with the email i am lucky if i can go a whole work day.
    08-07-09 06:47 AM
    I am a newbie to the BB especially the Tour. I been running on the Palm Centro since it Rolled out with Sprint. Well I already had issues with the phone when i got it. THe interent first of all never worked. So i had to take it into the sprint store and after being ther a hour they had to whipe my phone and reinstall. Then it has been find since. Now onto the emial question. I follwed all the steps to install my work and AOL email. The only thing is I design on IMVU so i get alot of IMVU sales reports. The bad thing is i get alot of email. Is there a way like i could do the centro. Where i can have my Email icon ready and stuff but I trigger to check the emails that what i wanted. Work can auto send I dont care they dont send as often as AOL.

Also Another note I set up my work one via BIS i think better change it to BEP i think work would prefer that Dont you think and i see it on my work site something about it. So i guess i better change it do to important info. Plz let me know. Well off to go do work now.

Thanks
    Its.

Would love any other advice...the email thing is killing my battery. My battery can normally run me almost 2 days.now with the email i am lucky if i can go a whole work day.
    1. no - BIS is set to check for mail about every 20 minutes. Some set ups are almost imediate. You can maybe set spam controls or filtering though the BIS site.

2. If you are getting work email though the BIS there is no reaosn to go on BES unless you want the following:

A. Ability to sync contact, notes, tasks, and calendar to a work server.

B. Have you company control your device and they asked you to do this way.

C. a higher data plan
    08-07-09 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD