I wanted to hear from all the people who had switched from the storm to the tour and find out their initial impressions of the tour and if they are happy with their switch. Also, are there any tips or tricks I should know about transferring my data over or is everything relatively compatible since they are both OS 4.7? Any information would be greatly appreciated!
    07-14-09 10:24 AM
    I used the Device Switch wizard in Desktop Manager. Everything worked fine. If you want to start with a clean slate, (i.e. not have all your Storm settings applied to the Tour, just data) you can simply sync up with Outlook.
    Last edited by wsfanatic; 07-14-09 at 10:57 AM.
    07-14-09 10:52 AM
    Let's put it this way...I forgot how fast a Blackberry could be. Think of the Storm as Mohammad Ali now (Parkinson's and all) and the Tour as him in his glory days.
    07-14-09 10:56 AM
    A lot of other threads have some of the impressions, but to sum it up ... its an amazing upgrade. Wish I could have done it sooner

You can use the Device Switch wizard like the post above me says. I had GoogleSync on the Storm, so I just downloaded that on the Tour and pulled all my contacts down. I also just swapped the memory card out of the Storm, and that works just fine.
    07-14-09 10:58 AM
    How do you sync it with your outlook? Because all I want is my contacts transfered.
    07-14-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD