Hello all, when on the home screen accessing the sound (horn icon) I go to "set ring tones/alerts" from there I have an option, under the "phone" choice I have an option "Sound in Holster". I know what this is and what it does. Ok now to my actual question: When when you create "custom profile" that "sound in holster" does not exist, why? I want a profile that I create that gives me sound from any type of alert cal msg etc weather in or out of holster. I do not want to change the default if possible. I hear 5.0 is soon coming to sprint, but I am still in 4.7.

any and all help appreciated
    Brian C.W.
    02-10-10 06:06 AM
    Not that anyone had an answer to my question, but it appears to have been fixed in 5.0
    02-13-10 05:32 AM
    Thanks for coming back and kind of answering your own question. Anyone who came from another device (me, 8830) felt rim broke or unnecessarily tweaked profiles in the Tour (OS 4.7) making them hard to use. They seem to have back-tracked or "fixed" them in OS 5.

What's funny, is how many people suggest not to rush to OS 5 as it is buggy. Rim released the Tour with OS 4.x and it certainly was not perfect by any means. I really prefer OS 5 anything.
    02-13-10 09:02 AM
    I am just surprised no one knew the answer. I thought someone would be able to offer some insight... I am glad to have upgraded though, much cleaner feel to phone now.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD