sorry if this has been mentioned, i searched and couldnt find anything.

i'm looking for a good hard case, but also want to use the charging pod with my phone without having to remove a bunch of hard plastic clips prior to just plugging it in. are there any good protective cases that will work with the charging pod or that have a top/bottom that seperate relatively easily to put in the pod?
    08-24-09 08:57 AM
    a bit pricey but seidio.com offers cases that are designed to be used w/ their docking ports w/o removing case.
    08-24-09 09:07 AM
    a bit pricey but seidio.com offers cases that are designed to be used w/ their docking ports w/o removing case.
    the docks haven't been released yet though
    08-24-09 09:08 AM
    the docks haven't been released yet though
    Unless you have been living under a rock... The cradles have been out and selling for at least 2 weeks. I bought mine on ebay for $10.00 free shipping 2 weeks ago and it works great and seems to-it does charge my BB faster.
    08-24-09 01:29 PM
    Unless you have been living under a rock... The cradles have been out and selling for at least 2 weeks. I bought mine on ebay for $10.00 free shipping 2 weeks ago and it works great and seems to-it does charge my BB faster.
    not the ones from Seidio. I have the dock from blackberry. If you have a seidio innocase, II etc. on your phone, you have to REMOVE it to charge in the OEM dock. Seidio will eventually have one you can use while it is in the case.
    08-24-09 01:36 PM
    Yeah. Wrong dock. lol
    He wasn't referring to the "OEM cradle dock"

I would recommend a skin. They're easy to slide on and off so you can drop it in the current "OEM cradle". Some people will probably recommend an Innocase II.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by revolutionary_3; 08-24-09 at 02:14 PM.
    08-24-09 01:48 PM
    anything new on this?
    09-08-09 10:47 AM
    if you want a hard case, seido probably is the case you want to get then. there making there cases to work in a charging dock, however, a charging dock for the cases is not out yet.

hopfully we see charging docks come out very soon for the cases
    09-08-09 10:50 AM
    Can't you just remove the bottom of the InnoCase II if you want to charge it in the OEM dock?
    09-08-09 01:23 PM
    Can't you just remove the bottom of the InnoCase II if you want to charge it in the OEM dock?
    yeah you could do that, but overtime i'm sure the snap for the bottom half will wear off and your left with a bottom half of the phone which might be so loose overtime that it may just slip off from taking it off everyday. Which is why you would want the Seidio charging dock so you wont have to do that to your phone
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 09-08-09 at 02:01 PM.
    09-08-09 01:28 PM
    yeah you could do that, but overtime i'm sure the snap for the bottom half will wear off and your left with a bottom half of the phone which might be so loose overtime that it may just slip off from taking it all everyday.
    thats exactly what i was concerned about..
    09-08-09 02:00 PM
    I have a tour with an exposed back charger case such as the InnoCase. Could you use the charging doc for the curve?
    09-09-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD