I really like the way this phone looks but I did alot of physical damage to my curve, prob from not protecting it at all.

I want to protect the screen from scratches but have read about alot of these screen protectors and how you have to apply them perfectly and how some of them are not "invisible".

Also I want something to protect the device from scratches, mainly the back of the device, but I don't want to lose any of the visual appeal of such a beautiful device. I find that the devices look sloppy when they are put in cases, so I would really like to find one, either hard or soft, that will protect from scratches but also keep a great looking device looking great.

Thanks alot.
    07-16-09 01:49 AM
    Well you have a few options.

1) You could go with a hard clear case

2) You could try s clear skin

3) Its not a case per se but a bodygaurdz or phantomskinZ which are highly scratch resistant and do not kill the look of your new phone

Personally, I just threw a black skin on my phone and a screen protector. It has been doIng the job so far and added only a little bulk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 01:58 AM
    I ordered a skin from the store, I'm about to order a screen protector for the front, that's how I'm going to keep my baby safe.
    07-16-09 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD