He said the Tour would be one of the best BB devices to date and it would not disappoint. After a month and a half of heavy use I would have to agree. Seriously digging this phone : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 12:41 PM
    x2 .... very nice phone.

i do have a replacement on the way for trackball issues, but thats the only problem i've had, and my wife's is perfect. all other aspects of the phone are great...loving having a keyboard again after that whole storm fiasco.
    08-25-09 01:02 PM
    x3

I wanted so badly to love the Storm... and I put up with it for a long time... but moving to the Tour was def the right choice.
    08-25-09 01:19 PM
    All I'm gonna say is that CX knows his ****.
    08-25-09 01:25 PM
    I agree, other than having some issues a replacement fixed. They did the OS pretty much right for this device to make it work like it does.
    08-25-09 01:38 PM
    Well, that's one way to kiss up to the mods. Lol

J/K CX is the shiznat!
    08-25-09 01:54 PM
    Yeah, it is. I was having the trackball and battery door issues, but I've learn that it was an issue with certain initial batches of tours, and since I've gotten it replaced, my Tour has been every bit as good as my Bold, and infact, I do like it more.
    08-25-09 02:15 PM
    I'd copulate with my Tour if I could.

08-25-09 02:19 PM
    CX told me awhile back, when I was looking into a new device, "SD, you want the Tour" So I waited, and I'm glad I did, I love the Tour so far, awesome device...
    08-25-09 02:22 PM
    I'd copulate with my Tour if I could.

CB Addict to addict, please seek help. lol
    08-25-09 02:43 PM
    CB Addict to addict, please seek help. lol
    So says the guy with the Michal Jackson (R.I.P.) avatar circa ultra-pinnacle of freakness timeframe.

08-25-09 03:40 PM
    So says the guy with the Michal Jackson (R.I.P.) avatar circa ultra-pinnacle of freakness timeframe.

lol. Mike was the man. I have all of his music, and his Number Ones dvd on my Tour. Hopefully the doctor who killed him with the obviously lethal drug cocktail, will serve plenty of time.
    08-25-09 03:48 PM
    I really hope I can agree after I get my
    4th one tomorrow.
    08-25-09 04:04 PM
    CX told me awhile back, when I was looking into a new device, "SD, you want the Tour" So I waited, and I'm glad I did, I love the Tour so far, awesome device...
    I think he told everyone that a while back.
    08-25-09 04:07 PM
    I think he told everyone that a while back.
    This was awhile before that
    08-25-09 04:09 PM
    Yep pretty much spot on. I love mine. only issue is it eats battery but i have a charger at work to help with that.
    08-25-09 04:13 PM
    The Tour is my first Blackberry. I had a Motorola Q before. I am glad I waited, but on the other hand, I can't believe I waited so long to get a Blackberry. It is a communicating machine. Just awesome.

jr
    08-25-09 04:14 PM
    Hopefully the doctor who killed him with the obviously lethal drug cocktail, will serve plenty of time.
    Agreed.

Talent-wise..Michael Jackson was a juggernaut; putting aside other elements about him. His doctor definitely needs to be contested to the full extent of the law.
    08-25-09 04:22 PM
    This was awhile before that
    Hahahahahaha!!! I doubt that.
    08-25-09 04:23 PM
    Ask CX, I knew about the Tour before there was even a thread on it...
    08-25-09 04:26 PM
    My knowledge goes back even further than yours! I knew about the Tour before it was even called the Tour! HAH!
    08-25-09 04:36 PM
    Yep so did a lot of us. Everyone knows that CX will answer your PM questions to the best of his knowledge (without getting himself in hot water anyway). I guess I just don't think I'm special because I know certain things before other people.

I was just messing with you anyway dude...you don't have to prove anything to me.
    08-25-09 04:41 PM
    My knowledge goes back even further than yours! I knew about the Tour before it was even called the Tour! HAH!
    DANG!!! Teach me oh mighty master.
    08-25-09 04:43 PM
    dude I knew about it when it was called the Niagara. Yeah the Niagara. Beat that.

08-25-09 05:15 PM
    dude I knew about it when it was called the Niagara. Yeah the Niagara. Beat that.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddeee! That's crazy stuff, but I knew C_X before he became crucial.
    08-25-09 06:02 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD