hello this is my first post,
    i bought my phone on ebay foe a week ago brand new, its a blackberry 9630 from US CELLULAR and its unlocked so i use it outside the US,
    yesterday i shut the phone and pluged it in to recharge over night and today i see it has a green light and i take it out and it starts with the clock logo (from blackberry) for a long time then it shuts down then i open it and i get the logo of US CELLULAR and after a few sec. it shuts back down ,like this over and over and i pulled the battery and the same action restarts and shuts down, and dosent connect to pc or to wall recharger, can anyonw pls help me!!!!!!!!!!
    11-02-11 07:24 AM
    Have you tried to use safe mode?

Hold the back button when the red light turns on and hold it until it turns on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    sruly101 likes this.
    11-02-11 07:39 AM
    when is there the red light?
    11-02-11 07:42 AM
    i tried it by pulling again the battery, then i got a red light so itreid then to do the safe modee and i got the clock logo then it rebooted with the blackberry symbol for abt 5 min. and then i got again the US CELLULAR logo and after 2sec. it went dead again and when i press any key it comes again the US CELLULAR symbol and shuts down after 2.sec
    please help me thanks!!
    11-02-11 07:58 AM
    Hm. So..
    During this time, What happens?

Like does it go to app error or does it automatically reset?

(Clicking the Like Button Makes me come back faster)
    (Not asking you to like me, It appears as a Notification and I am forced to come back)
    11-02-11 04:22 PM
    I have the same problem! I tried to charge it, the red light came on then the battery with the thunderbolt. I've tried a lot of ways from others to make it work like dropping it on a semi-hard carpet, leave it charge for hours which I did for 24hrs and still nothing. I unplugged it and try to turn it on, the hr glass came on for like 5second and disappear and won't come back on unless I plug in the charger. I think I'm just going to toss it out the window and get a Nokia instead or blackberry curve!
    11-17-11 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD