I just got the new tour and I am completely new to blackberries.

1. In the middle of texting the keyboard dims out, shouldn't it sense that I am using it?

2. Trackball hardly works, I even played with the sensitivity.

3. Screen flashes white, randomly.

4. Not sure if this is an error, or just my ignorance to blackberries, when the phone rings/alerts a sms, it goes through a series of vibrations, then makes sounds. I attempted to figure it out, and i come across the "in holster" option and do not know what it is.

Help? and I apologize if I come off as a newb, but I have never used a BB before.

thanks,
    David
    07-14-09 11:15 AM
    how did you change the sensitivy of the trackball?
    07-14-09 11:16 AM
    I just got the new tour and I am completely new to blackberries.

1. In the middle of texting the keyboard dims out, shouldn't it sense that I am using it?

2. Trackball hardly works, I even played with the sensitivity.

3. Screen flashes white, randomly.

4. Not sure if this is an error, or just my ignorance to blackberries, when the phone rings/alerts a sms, it goes through a series of vibrations, then makes sounds. I attempted to figure it out, and i come across the "in holster" option and do not know what it is.

Help? and I apologize if I come off as a newb, but I have never used a BB before.

thanks,
    David
    BB's are more business minded.

Nothing more embarrassing then sitting in a meeting and your phone goes off and everyone stares at you, but I think you can disable that.
    07-14-09 11:32 AM
    i changed the sensitivity of the trackball under options, trackball vertical and horizontal sensitivity. No matter what I do, it goes down great, right and left OK, but up.... forget about it. I have to press really hard, that can not be right
    07-14-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD