I've been through all the threads here and still have not found the answer i need so here it goes.

First of all i have loaded 5.0.0.238 with the 7.14 hybrid, though my problem started even before that.

Whenever i use the browswer and access, gmail.com and open an email and try to view an attachment, in this case it was a pdf file, nothing comes up and get the message "if there are any images in this attachment, they will not be displayed blackberry".

If I try to open gmail through the gmail app the only thing that shows up is "page 1" but no picture.

I then upgraded to 5.0.0.238 hoping this would solve the problem but no luck.

So i created a blackberry email and still no luck, there was no app that could read the file so i downloaded Beamreader and this seemed to work.

It was ok but did'nt really solve my problem, so i then looked for the Blackberry attachement Service in my service book and did not see it anywhere. I then loaded BM and the only things that come up when i open the app loader is iskoot and Beamreader. Nothing else comes up, the "other applications and libraries" is at 0kb so nothing is there. Is there another way to load the Blackberry Attachment Service? Or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As for my Service Provider I have Sprint
    12-22-09 01:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD