wel i got a problem with my tour which i never had this problem with anyother blackberry n its getting me very mad. im on my second tour because on the 1st one the speaker kept cutting out and i noticed this problem on the old one would blink a red led n say i have a sms when i dont and its the same thing with the new one whenever i get am sms right when i connect to a call its gone but says it there neevr comes through and i have to do a battery pull i just did two battery pulls for this in the last 30 mins very annoying is there a easier way around this, after i do the battery pull the messages come in that are missing ? or should i say screw u tour and get something else none of my other blackberrys did this
    07-30-09 11:26 AM
    i've never had this problem. normally i just wait around and the messages end up coming through. if it's the actual phone itself then maybe you should try and switch it out one more time and see if it fixes...
    07-30-09 11:49 AM
    i hate switching out phones i feel like a d*** i work in cell phone sales at best buy so i know how does people feel when i come back in with my tour at the verizon store and this new one has a real bad screen repeal when i touch the trackball but to me its no biggy just wished it worked like any other phone did for christ shakes my old lg chacolate can get calls and sms without a battery pull lol
    07-30-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD