Ok. I've looked online and I've hooked up my phone to my pc. I go into settings and memory and its saying I don't have a memory card inserted. I have a 4gb microsd card in it. How can I get it to recognize it?

Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 03:38 PM
    The PC doesn't recognize it or the device? If its the PC enable mass storage mode, if its the device you have to format the SDcard...
    10-13-09 03:43 PM
    You can't access your memory card on the blackberry when you have it hooked up to your PC. You can only look at the data from your PC when the phone is hooked up that way.

Disconnect your phone from the PC and you will be able to browse it on your berry again.

Dm
    10-13-09 03:51 PM
    Sorry. Let me clarify:

I inserted the microSD card into the blackberry, but under settings -> memory, its saying I dont have a card installed. This is with it NOT plugged into the PC. I've had blackberries before (storm, curve) and when i insert the microSD card it recognizes it. Is there a reason its not now?
    10-13-09 04:04 PM
    Strange, I don't know.
    I would try formatting it on your PC and then sticking it in your berry.

dm
    10-13-09 04:10 PM
    Like I said on my previous post, you need to format it if you haven't already done so
    10-13-09 04:18 PM
    Try a battery pull. Mine did exactly that until I pulled the battery and let it reset itself. All has been well ever since
    10-13-09 04:46 PM
    My Tour stop recognizing my micro sd card yesterday. Pulled out the card, stuck it into the computer and it recognizes it just fine. Went to Verion today and they had no refurbs in stock, so I am having one sent out to me. Anone else have an issue with the micro sd card not working in their Tour??
    10-13-09 05:33 PM
    Had the same issue w/ my 2nd Tour an replacement for you know what...! As soon as they handed me the phone, I put my sd card in it and it didnt recognize. Showed the sprint tech and he duplicated the issue. And for all my trouble I received a Brand new in the box 9630. Just have to wait 3 days for it, on top of that I spent those days on vacation...
    10-13-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD