Hey everyone, I have a question as to why my boyfriend can access his bank account on my Tour, but not on his. I haven't had much luck on the Tour forum, so thought I could get a broader range of feedback here.

This is the problem:

He is on his third Tour since the 5.0 update, as the other two got the dreaded white screen, his first and most recent Tour's won't login to his bank account, but his second one could. I haven't had any problems with mine and he has always been able to get into his account on it, even before 5.0. I did the upgrades using DM for his first and second Tour's (mine as well), and either VZW did the upgrade on this most recent phone, or it came with 5.0 out of the box. We aren't sure because they overnighted it to him and he took it to a store to have them activate it and set it up, so it would no longer be my fault if something went wrong. I'm guessing this has something to do with security but have no idea how to fix the problem, I'm a relative newbie to BB as the Tour is my first BB, so I haven't quite learned all the in's and out's yet.

We both have our browsers set up the same way, here's pics of what is checked and what isn't:

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    05-05-10 11:09 AM
    Don't start a new thread for the same issue.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/in...bility-463762/
    05-05-10 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD