A lot of the time when I go to press a letter/number, the asterisk key will show up on the screen first. Then I have to backspace, and retype what I was trying to retype. It gets really annoying, anyone else have this problem?? or know a fix to it?
    10-10-10 07:05 PM
    If you are in a field that expects a number entry, a phone number field for example, the entry will default to numeric, and the unmodified press of the *A key will enter a *. There's no way to override that behavior.
    10-11-10 06:52 AM
    Yep, but I get it even pressing any number/letter..not just the "A" key. It's really strange.
    10-11-10 07:03 AM
    Have you rebooted? If not, do that. Has your device gotten wet? Keyboard errors are often an indication of water damage, if they aren't corrected by rebooting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 07:07 AM
    Yep, rebooted and still have the problem. No water damage either, it's not really a big deal..just a bit aggravating. Thanks for the help though.
    10-11-10 08:29 AM
    If you don't have water damage, you're running an officially released by your carrier OS, and you're still in warranty, you probably have a claim.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD