Hey guys...never posted on here before but having a small problem i knew this was the place to go. So i just updated to os 4.7 last night (yea i know im a little late but unless it was the official 5.0 i didnt want to update but i wanted the damn icon off my phone). Anyway after i updated it, my voice notes dont seem to work properly. I open it up to record a new one and when its done ill save it, and it doesnt show up with my others - it just shows the last one i did before the update on the 27th. When i go back into the VN app, it shows the recording screen for some reason. So i stop it again and this time make sure it saves - still nothing showing up. So i try it again and instead of exiting out of the program like i used to (and it would ask me if i wanted to save) i make sure to stop the recording and save it - yet again, still nothing. So anyone know what the deal is here? whats goin on with this? Thanks.
    02-28-10 02:13 PM
    I don't use that app much - have you tinkered with the location where they are saved? Card or internal memory? Does it appear to be recording?
    02-28-10 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD