I have a BB Tour with Alltel....I have been having service issues going from 1XEV to 1xev and them 1X.....I called tech support and they said I needed the new PRL....*228 did not work and they have tried 4 different times to push thru to the phone. I went to a corporate store and they said they could not do it on the Tour. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get the new PRL on my phone.

Thanks
    05-21-10 01:17 PM
    have you already tried going to manage connections > mobile network options > BB button > update preferred list?

sorry, that's the only thing I know to do.
    05-21-10 02:21 PM
    ferfious, that's a Sprint thing. It won't work on an Alltel device.
    05-21-10 04:54 PM
    have you already tried going to manage connections > mobile network options > BB button > update preferred list?

sorry, that's the only thing I know to do.
    Wrong carrier. Sprint is the only one with that option.
    I have a BB Tour with Alltel....I have been having service issues going from 1XEV to 1xev and them 1X.....I called tech support and they said I needed the new PRL....*228 did not work and they have tried 4 different times to push thru to the phone. I went to a corporate store and they said they could not do it on the Tour. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get the new PRL on my phone.

Thanks
    I never have gotten QPST to work with my Tour. Maybe you might have to have them send you a replacement device.
    05-21-10 05:00 PM
    oohhh, sorry I thought it was a universal BB thing
    05-21-10 05:22 PM
    No worries....Already did a replacement and still the same thing.
    05-21-10 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD