Ok, I have searched everywhere and I can not find it so figured I would ask. sorry if this has been asked before.

The Tour from Verizon has the same two themes that the Curve 2 has with one MAJOR difference. I can not find the "Today" option on the Tour. On the curve it is as simple as going to the layout option, but I can not find this option on the Tour.

What am I missing? Is there a trick, or did they really not add a Today feature to the defaults for the Tour?

Thank you in advance for any assistance. Thank you.

OS Version is NOT 5
    03-30-10 10:01 AM
    Upgrade to OS 5.0 - it should be there. It is not available on the 4.7 versions.

But Verizon's .591 OS release should have it. Sprint's .484 did, but I haven't checked it myself on .591 yet.
    03-30-10 10:09 AM
    From home screen hit BB button>BB button again>Options> and set the layout to Today. You have to be running a stock theme to do this.
    03-30-10 10:30 AM
    From home screen hit BB button>BB button again>Options> and set the layout to Today. You have to be running a stock theme to do this.
    this definitely does not work with the current OS, I guess I will have to try and update it. Thanks for the replies, if anyone else has anything though I am all ears!
    03-30-10 10:46 AM
    It just worked for me and this is the only today that's offered without a different theme. You should check out the tour theme forums.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/

03-30-10 10:55 AM
    this definitely does not work with the current OS, I guess I will have to try and update it. Thanks for the replies, if anyone else has anything though I am all ears!
    The "current" OS is now 5.0.
    03-30-10 10:55 AM
    try going to the free themes forum they have a large selction of themes there!! Hope u find what u r looking for.
    03-30-10 11:14 AM
    The v5.0 OS for Verizon just released has the today/zen toggle for the stock Precision Verizon theme. Very easy to implement.
    03-30-10 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD