So I "pre-ordered" the Tour back on July 2nd. I was one of the first to submit once the website was updated to accept orders for existing customers. I used my NE2 and ended up paying $99.99 + tax.

After watching dozens of people yesterday place their pre-orders and IMMEDIATELY have their orders processed, while mine which was placed 10 days ago, still stuck in "queue", I am annoyed to say the least. I figured it would have updated by this morning at the very least. No dice, no movement.

Question: Anyone know for certain, what would happen if I walked into a store today and tried getting one? Would they see I am ineligible since I technically have an order outstanding already from the internet? Or since the phone is still not processed or activated, the system would still show I can get one?
    07-12-09 10:43 AM
    07-12-09 10:50 AM
    I am in the same boat as you, i ordered mine the 2nd and am in queue. I am pissed also. I think since it hasn't processed you could go to a store today. I called Verizon and she told me that the internet sales team is closed on sunday. She didn't know what to do and told me to call back tomorrow. I am beyond angry.
    07-12-09 10:52 AM
    that pretty sad man...
    07-12-09 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD