Here is my dilemma guys, i have been reading about this phone for months, on the forums everyday and cant wait till sunday but i am nervous that i wont be back in town early enough on sunday to get one from my local store so i called today to preorder. after getting jerked around and calling multiple times till i got a sales rep that would let me preorder even though i am upgrading he told me he would send me a confirmation email on sunday morning when he can put in the order and i would receive it on tuesday. Which i am fine with because i would rather be safe than w/o the tour. But here is my question if i am in town on sunday morning and go the store will i be able to get one and cancel the preorder, or get it from the store and return the preorder order once i receive it. I know this seems like a ridiculous situation but i want the phone on sunday but if i dont get there early before they sell out i would have to wait till the next shipment which i am not willing to do. For those of you who followed that and could offer me any advice as to what you are doing it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    07-07-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD