View Poll Results: Pre order?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • YEAAA

10 50.00%
  • Buy it in the store

10 50.00%
    Hey guys.
    I just wanted advice whether or not to pre order the tour, or get up early and buy the phone at verizon.
    Anyone know how long it'd take the phone to get to me if i preorder it?
    help!
    Rob
    07-07-09 05:50 PM
    If you want the online discount ($70), then online may be the way to go. On the flip side...if you can't wait the day or so for the Tour to ship once its released (ships overnight)...then you might just have to go to the store. Either way, I think you'll be psyched with the Tour!
    07-07-09 05:52 PM
    I am having an issue understanding all the pre order chatter. If you want the phone 1st go to the store. Your penalty for getting it day 1 is having to wait for the mail in rebate. Or just go to best buy.
    If your feeling is that the phone will be sold out at stores on Sunday then pre order and get it tuesday by mail without having to move.
    Personally I will be going to the store to grab it. Save 70 now or later is the same and the mail in rebates have always arrived quickly in my opinion.
    The feeling on CB seems to be there will be plenty of stock given the relative absence of marketing from vzw and the inability of vzw higher ups from properly instructing their CS reps on new products and their release dates
    Good luck with your decision. I don't think you can really lose it sounds like a great new BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 06:00 PM
    Preorder. They should be in on the 13th. What's an extra day? We waited this long.
    07-07-09 06:03 PM
    We have waited a while haven't we. I need to satisfy my fix asap so I wouldn't want to wait until Monday but each to his own.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 06:25 PM
    Considering I'm unable to order due to my "employer discount," I'm just going to regular order online on July 12th. Anyone know what time I can expect it to show up? Midnight?
    07-07-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD