Ive had the tour since its release, I live in a basement and making calls with my cell phone on verizon has been pretty good, rarely dropping calls. Sending and receiving texts was not a problem at all (they pretty much get sent out instantly).

Last month I was talking on the phone for 4 straight hours until the call was dropped but then I just called her back and we continued talking. Ever since then, I have not been able to make calls out of the basement, nor have I been able to send and receive texts (once I received a text at 1am in the morning that was sent to me at 7pm)... sometimes I dont get a signal upstairs as well. Outside of the basement, my calls now drop randomly, rarely lasting longer than 10mins without dropping. (Battery is usually above 1/2, and I battery pull, and *228 every friday. I have never dropped the phone).

First I thought maybe it was verizon, but no one else with Verizon phones around me have had trouble this past month so im guessing its my phone.

What could the problem be?
    Last edited by chiubacca506; 04-27-10 at 11:07 PM.
    04-27-10 11:02 PM
    Odd. You could try taking the device in and maybe getting a new one under warranty.
    04-28-10 02:11 AM
    I would recommend backing up the phone and reinstalling the os to see if that fixes anything... if not then take obvious' advice and service swap it.
    04-28-10 07:19 AM
    Try a *228 to update roaming capabailities.
    04-28-10 07:28 AM
    yea i agree with the comment above .. i think you should take it back under your warranty
    04-28-10 07:30 AM
    Or maybe Verizon know's she's not the right girl for you

I kid...I kid....
    04-28-10 08:04 AM
    lol merc476

I guess I can stop by the Verizon store tomorrow and ask them. Thanks guys.
    04-28-10 05:46 PM
    I had almost the same thing happen to me, everyone elses verizon phones worked as mine suddenly stopped working...I called verizon and it was a problem on their part, it wasn't my phone, they had it fixed in 2 days

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD