View Poll Results: post to the forums before leaving verizon?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • It will be partially in the reps hand when I am posting to the forum!

6 16.22%
  • In my car from the parking lot I will be checking it out and bragging on the forum

4 10.81%
  • maybe when I get home!

18 48.65%
  • nah no time for cb with this thing in my hand!

9 24.32%
    will post to the forums from there tour before they even leave verizons parking lot
    07-03-09 04:43 AM
    I don't text while driving. I's way to adolescent and dangerous.
    that wasn't an option in the poll. In car in parking lot, not driving.

Not reading is adolescent and dangerous : )
    07-03-09 06:56 PM
    they just passed a law here in cleveland saying no more texting while driving or a 500 dollar fine!! guess I'll hold off till i get home if anything
    07-03-09 06:56 PM
    they just passed a law here in cleveland saying no more texting while driving or a 500 dollar fine!! guess I'll hold off till i get home if anything

In Ontario they are talking that the only use of mobile electronics in a vehicle on the road must be with hands free,

so no talking on the phone holding it to your ear, nor txting, actually GPS use while driving could become illegal unless you pull off the road, txting at a stop light would also be illegal here,

probably coming around october, I've been playing with Blue tooth head sets getting ready for such a time.
    07-03-09 07:10 PM
    Im doing it just as soon as my Sprint Express Mail comes, lol
    07-03-09 07:11 PM
    Why the assumption that I would be getting one at a Verizon store?
    07-03-09 07:16 PM
    Yeah, proposed by serial drunk driving councilman Zack Reed and supported by do-nothing mayor Frank Jackson. Now all our problems are solved!
    07-03-09 07:22 PM
    Screw posting anything until I figured out everything about it.
    07-03-09 07:40 PM
    Heck i know i will !! woot whoot im sooooo excited lol !!!!!!!!!
    07-03-09 07:55 PM
    hmm I didn't mention doing a single thing while driving...

anyway if your car is in park running or not (unless its running and your not around) that is not a danger.... anyone who sees that as a danger you know a car could hit you in your front lawn too.

anyway my poll was more geared towards how excited you are going to be and how fast you want to tell people about your experience here on cb
    07-03-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD