Okay.. So I'm running 5.0.0.591 on my blackberry 9630. I go to download the blackberry appworld, because I've never 'needed' to use it, but after seeing vlingo on the WES 2010 video that crackberry posted up, I wanted it! Would make my life easier.. Right? No, completely wrong. I download it, and install it just fine. Go to run it, and it asks me to change all of the permissions for allow. No biggie, changed, done. Should work right? No. Completely worthless, my blackberry that is. Apparently the vlingo, somehow put an IT policy on my phone, during the installation process I'm gathering? I'm not for sure how this happened, but now all of a sudden NONE of my applications are allowed to access the data network, only my browser. Facebook? Nope. Vlingo? **** no. Myspace? Nope. Blackberry Appworld? Nope. I'm SCREWED. Oh, and yes I have BBSAK'd my device, whiped it, fresh install of OS onto computer and then fresh installed that onto my device, with no avail. I've tried replacing the IT policy.bin on my computer with one here on crackberry from like.. 2 years ago? Nope. That hasn't worked either. I've whiped my device 3 times, twice with bbsak and once with JL_Cmder. The IT Policy just stays locked in place. Now I'm running 4.7 from US Cellulars website to see if that would work after whiping the device. Nope, still on there. Should I just take it to US Cellular and get a manufacturer's warrenty claim on it?
    05-01-10 11:47 PM
    didn't get through your wall of text, but i think this is what you're looking for:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-policy-34665/
    05-01-10 11:52 PM
    Already tried that using JL_Cmder, as I said. It doesn't work. I fear the only way to get rid of this IT Policy is to send it off. ):
    05-02-10 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD