Hello guys I'm gonna need some really advanced help with my berry ,
    My phone is just recently started blinking 3 times on the led and won't power on , I have done about 3 very long days of research to seek a solution in fact I found topics regarding other folks with my same issue and they all suggest that I reload my os with the loader app on the research in motion directory on my computer and then tap next once it shows unknown device as the berry is loading up the RAM check up it gives me another error saying that the berry isn't conected and to restart the process . I really don't know what to do please help !!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 10:29 PM
    Do you replace the battery just as all of this was happening?
    05-18-10 12:05 AM
    Do you replace the battery just as all of this was happening?
    Yes I took it out at the beginning of the process but that doesn't make a difference it still gives me the error anyone any idea ?

05-18-10 07:01 AM
    So no one knows the source of my problem? Or have any idea how I can get a solution?

05-18-10 03:14 PM
    So no one knows the source of my problem? Or have any idea how I can get a solution?

My suggestion would be to go to bbhybrids.net and talk to the guys there, specifically helljack6. Those guys are very helpful and intellegant on these matters. I know this from personal experience. All you have to do is register on the site, its free, and go into the chat and ask for help!seriously may want to consider this! Hope it helps!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-18-10 08:13 PM
    you can also take your device to your carrier's store and have a tech look at it
    05-18-10 08:26 PM
    Yeah I would just take to the store and get a new one
    05-18-10 09:07 PM
    I can't cause my phone is unlocked and its a Verizon tour with att any other suggestions??

05-18-10 09:52 PM
    05-18-10 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD