hi i have this unlocked bb tour that i have brought and i have at&t service but i dont know how to get my emails and im on the phone can somebody help me
    12-28-09 09:06 PM
    Ask the police for assistance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 09:08 PM
    hi i have a unlocked bb tour that i got for christmas and i have at&t service.... i am having trouble getting my emails and im on the phone can someone plzzzz help me.... i clearly dnt know wht im doing
    12-28-09 09:08 PM
    What exactly is the problem? Have you set up your email yet? On the tour hit the BB button. Go to setup. Then go to email settings. Then set up your email account(s) to be pushed to the device, etc.
    12-28-09 09:15 PM
    i orignally have a curve!!! but i dnt understand if i am suspose to do it by my phone or the computer....the phone wont let me acsess the net at all
    12-28-09 09:18 PM
    i orignally have a curve!!! but i dnt understand if i am suspose to do it by my phone or the computer....the phone wont let me acsess the net at all
    Wait are you having problems with the browser or emails?
    12-28-09 09:26 PM
    the browser.....it wont let me grt on the net at all to do anything like i said its an unlocked tour!!!! and my service is at&t
    12-28-09 09:28 PM
    Try resetting your service books..
    12-28-09 09:32 PM
    wat do u mean??? the phone lets me txt and make calls but it wont let me get on the net or even set up emails......
    12-28-09 09:33 PM
    I have the curve through Sprint/Nextel! But the thing with the BB's is there all owned by RIM. there's 2 ways of doing it, manually through email settings if you have them.

But the fastest EASIEST way to get your personal email accounts synced with your phone is, CALLING YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER (AT&T), & AS SOON AS YOU GET A REP., ON THE PHONE ASK TO BE TRANSFERRED TO THE BLACKBERRY TECH DEPT. Just tell them you just got the Tour & need to set up your email, they'll walk you through it and what ever email accounts you want integrated with your phone they should send those service books to your BB and it's that simple.

But, definitely do this through your carrier cause they will do ALL the work! Its MUCH easier letting them do it , all you have to do is provide them with the Acct., names & they type them in & send SERVICE BOOKS SO THEY HAVE SERVICE! & with EVERY email Acct., you sync, you should receive a verification message, stating that, (INDIVIDUALLY ON ALL ACCTS. YOU ASKED TO SYNC YOU'LL GET A TEXT ALL SAYING SAME THING), the messages should all say: "you will begin receiving & sending emails! something of that nature!

It should be that easy, much easier calling!
    HOPE THIS HELPS!!?? SHOULD!!'S HOW I SET MINE UP & IT TOOK BOUT 10 MINUTES!!!!
    12-28-09 09:51 PM
    Ask the police for assistance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Great answer!!! don't forget to pass go and don't collect $200.00 and go to jail.
    12-28-09 11:16 PM
    debbienewbie - first you need to do a lot of reading on this forum - lots and lots of reading. I don't know if you have a unlocked Verizon or Sprint 9630 (although I don't think it really matters), what O/S you are on, or if you have the data plan with AT&T (must have it to access the net).

Go to the Storm forum and read the instructions on how to get the Storm working on AT&T - here's the link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/953...osting-328759/ I have a Verizon Storm 9530 on T-Mobile and just got a Sprint Tour 9630 today and have it somewhat working okay on T-Mobile. I did the same thing to both. There are some shortcomings and quirks to deal with.

Read, read, read. Then come back and get clarification.

Good luck and keep posting your progress.

Oh, forgot to say that AT&T (and T-Mobile) customer service will not be of much help because they don't sell this model. But i've never tried what candyman78 suggested - ask to be transferred to the BlackBerry tech dept. Now that might work - let us know if they are of any help. If not, we can help you but you must read more to get more informed on what we are suggesting you do.
    Last edited by shfjcs; 12-29-09 at 01:56 AM.
    12-29-09 01:44 AM
    Please take the time to read, research, and learn about BB's and your device. You should have done this prior to ever purchasing a BB and should always do proper research on a product to know how it works and how to use it properly before buying. I highly recommend you reading the BB101 Lecture Series as well as the other links provided as well as all the Help, How To/Tips threads.

Happy Reading and Learning!

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-w-pix-242294/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f139/co...embers-289903/
    12-29-09 01:57 AM
    debbienewbie - first you need to do a lot of reading on this forum - lots and lots of reading. I don't know if you have a unlocked Verizon or Sprint 9630 (although I don't think it really matters), what O/S you are on, or if you have the data plan with AT&T (must have it to access the net).

Go to the Storm forum and read the instructions on how to get the Storm working on AT&T - here's the link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/953...osting-328759/ I have a Verizon Storm 9530 on T-Mobile and just got a Sprint Tour 9630 today and have it somewhat working okay on T-Mobile. I did the same thing to both. There are some shortcomings and quirks to deal with.

Read, read, read. Then come back and get clarification.

Good luck and keep posting your progress.

Oh, forgot to say that AT&T (and T-Mobile) customer service will not be of much help because they don't sell this model. But i've never tried what candyman78 suggested - ask to be transferred to the BlackBerry tech dept. Now that might work - let us know if they are of any help. If not, we can help you but you must read more to get more informed on what we are suggesting you do.
    Will be honest i'm NOT positive AT&T has a blackberry Tech Dept., I assumed RIM would provide them with the carrier. But if they don't even offer the phone you got then your carrier wont be able to help you like the man said! But you could get lucky, call AT&T & ask if they have a blackberry tech dept.
    but you may have to follow this mans advice! With the NEW knowledge that AT&T doesn't offer the Tour, they won't be of any help most likely, sorry!
    Hope all turns out well you can learn all you need from this site!
    12-30-09 12:24 AM
    why didnt u call att?

i feel that something fishy is going on over here.

u have to have the blackberry service on your phone which it sounds like u dont. there is nothing u can do to get around it.
    12-30-09 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD