I have a BB tour and am running OS5. I use google sync to sync my bb calendar to google calendar on the web and everything works fine except for the fact that there is two of every entry. This is extremely annoying. Can someone tell me how to fix this?Thanks so much!
    04-03-10 05:57 PM
    I have a BB tour and am running OS5. I use google sync to sync my bb calendar to google calendar on the web and everything works fine except for the fact that there is two of every entry. This is extremely annoying. Can someone tell me how to fix this?Thanks so much!
    I've had that happen before. But fixed it. I can't remember exactly how. What is happening is you got two calendars. They might even be by the same e-mail. Go to google sync and go to options. Check which calendar is on there. Then go to your calendar option on your BB, not in google sync, and check it. You have two calendar's going. But they are the same one but somehow you got it going twice. I know that's what I did. When I did it, it was because I signed out and signed in again and did something.

Did you change e-mails? If so that will do it too. It will leave the old stuff there until cleared and then the email will disappear. Sorry I can't remember all the details of when this happened to me. It was a while ago. But I remember fixing it by doing this.
    04-03-10 06:10 PM
    open your calendar on the BB, press berry/menu, select google sync, press berry/menu and sign out. This takes everything off the phone. resign in and you should be good to go, if not do the same and then delete and reinstall googlesync. Reset up and choose your calendars. all I had to do was sign out, let it delete my calendar on phone, for good measure I rebooted phone, then resigned in all was golden again.
    04-04-10 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD