A message didn't want to be deleted , so I decided to do a battery pull
    to remove it.. and it actually removed the message, but i also noticed that
    all the ringtones i downloaded from this site were gone. Can someone please help me on how to get them back??? I'll really appreciate it .. Thanks
    07-17-09 01:54 AM
    Have you done another batt pull to see if they came back?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 01:58 AM
    Yes actually 3 times. ( The first 1 was with the phone off, but then the next 2 were with the phone on).. I took the batt off and then put it back in after 30 secs
    07-17-09 02:01 AM
    Thats weird. I would just go back and re-download the tones. Maybe try doing another pull after that and see if the same thing happens.
    07-17-09 02:13 AM
    Thats weird. I would just go back and re-download the tones. Maybe try doing another pull after that and see if the same thing happens.

I know ... and it actually happened after i did the first battery pull to remove the old message. and also before that i had my blackberry connected to my computer and transferred 3 ringtones, but the ones i downloaded from here were still there.

do you guys think i should reset the memory card or something?
    07-17-09 02:25 AM
    I know ... and it actually happened after i did the first battery pull to remove the old message. and also before that i had my blackberry connected to my computer and transferred 3 ringtones, but the ones i downloaded from here were still there.

do you guys think i should reset the memory card or something?
    I know that sometimes downloaded tones won't play while u are connect to your computer, but you said they were nowhere to be found on your device or mem card, right? That's odd. Prob just easier to re-download and see if it happens again the next time u do a pull. You can try to reformat your card but to see if it got corrupted some way some how, but I don't think that's it.

07-17-09 03:10 AM
    I know that sometimes downloaded tones won't play while u are connect to your computer, but you said they were nowhere to be found on your device or mem card, right? That's odd. Prob just easier to re-download and see if it happens again the next time u do a pull. You can try to reformat your card but to see if it got corrupted some way some how, but I don't think that's it.

Ok I'll give it a try tomorrow, and I'll let you know. thanks
    07-17-09 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD