Hello everyone,

I have been surfing around the site/net and cannot find a solution. I want to play my movies are in digital copy on my Tour. I have them all in both windows media and itunes. I cannot get them to play on my Tour. I have tryed recommended programs (the free trial versions) and they didn't recognize any of digital copy files in both itunes or windows media. So, I am werry of buy the programs. I really want to watch my movies on my phone please help.

Thanks

DB
    08-22-09 11:16 PM
    try these 2 applications. they work together in comination to convert whatever you want to convert.
    AVS video converter & DVD43.
    08-22-09 11:36 PM
    I have used Handbrake (Free) many times to convert video files for the Tour.
    Check this tutorial to make sure it is properly formatted for the tour:

Free BlackBerry Video Blog � Blog Archive � Ultimate BlackBerry Bold Video Converting Tutorial!

Or are you running into copy protection issues?

You might get better assistance if you ask in the Movies/Video SubForum:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f66/

Respectfully
    Last edited by fergff; 08-23-09 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Added copy protection note
    08-23-09 08:41 AM
    The Aneesoft Blackberry Video Converter is very easy to use and works well. I have also used AVS and it also works well but is a bit more complicated. Personally I prefer Handbrake but you really need to know what you are doing. For quick and easy conversion that you know will work Aneesoft is the best bet IMHO.
    08-23-09 09:14 AM
    I also just discovered that the DVD's i converted using SUPER's Ipod touch? Iphone preset work perfectly on my tour.
    08-23-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD