Hey guys i got my tour on launch day and have been really happy with it. I dont seem to be having many of the problems with it and am not even sure that my battery door is all that loose. Ive been searching around to compare my battery door to others but have yet to find any pictures of loose to very loose battery doors. I was just wondering how mine stood up to the rest of them lol anyways if you have pictures of your loose battery door please post them here so people can compare.
    07-17-09 12:24 AM
    Hey guys i got my tour on launch day and have been really happy with it. I dont seem to be having many of the problems with it and am not even sure that my battery door is all that loose. Ive been searching around to compare my battery door to others but have yet to find any pictures of loose to very loose battery doors. I was just wondering how mine stood up to the rest of them lol anyways if you have pictures of your loose battery door please post them here so people can compare.
    if your ok with your blackberry tour battery cover..i wouldn't even worry about it...i know a lot of people on the forums have been complaining about it and im not sure why..mine was slightly loose but isnt' really a problem for me, im using a rubberized gel case so i dont see/touch the battery door anymore.. i personally love the device and have had no problems with it
    07-17-09 12:32 AM
    same here man. i have the blackberry skin for it and dont plan on taking it off. i really wouldnt have even noticed the thing was a problem except people were saying it shouldnt be that way. mine has barely any movement up and down and side to side. and i will not be returning the phone because everything else is perfect so far. eventually theyll release aftermarket battery covers and if i feel the need to switch it out ill put something else on there. coming from a voyager this phone is incredible and has gotten me hooked on bbs from now on.
    07-17-09 12:37 AM
    I don't think you can really take a picture of a loose battery door...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 12:48 AM
    yeah i wasnt sure if you could tell by pictures or not. i though some may have a larger gap than others. i really had no clue just because ive only seen my tour in person
    07-17-09 12:54 AM
    yeah i wasnt sure if you could tell by pictures or not. i though some may have a larger gap than others. i really had no clue just because ive only seen my tour in person
    LOL. If it does not bother you and you don't know if you have an issue then you probably don't. One thing that issue posts can do is lead to panic and/worries from others. Many times one persons issue would not even have been noticed by another, but because of the post, the other person starts over inspecting. I had the cover issue and it was very apparent. I could lift my phone the the cover would slide up and down and actually click when it hit the edge.
    07-17-09 01:11 AM
    lol i definitely agree with you when someone notices the tiniest of imperfections everyone else thinks theirs is wrong as well. Some people are saying the gaps are like an eighth of an inch and my is maybe between a 1/16" and 1/32" and leaning towards the latter heavily. I dont think mine is defective and even if it considered "loose" by some its not bothering me. Id consider it snug but not bolted down lol if that makes any sense at all
    07-17-09 01:18 AM
    I put a business card in the back by my battery....fixed it right away....same business card I used with my storm...go figure. But I haven't had to do a battery pull all day !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 01:29 AM
    at least its an easy fix lol it could definitely be worse. Think of all of the returned storms. As of now our tour issues seem much more manageable lol
    07-17-09 01:32 AM

Yes, its a big gap, but I think we can fix it with our collective willpower!
    07-17-09 01:38 AM
    haha

10 char
    07-17-09 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD