I just got my tour today, and i pulled my memory card out of my curve and put it into my tour. I have all of my pictures arranged into folders. When i view my pics on the tour there are no longer any folders all the pictures are just right there. Its pretty annoying that way and makes it hard to find what I am looking for. How can I go about changing it to show folders like my curve did?
    08-10-09 01:20 PM
    Not sure why the folders didn't show up on the tour from you card but if you go into pictures then hit BB key select add folder then move the pic's you want into that folder.
    08-10-09 01:29 PM
    thats alot of moving:-\ it shows them in folders still when i view my card on my computer. its probably close to 400 pics :-\
    08-10-09 01:30 PM
    Depends on your directory structure. If you organize everything on your SD card properly it should look like this SDCard:\Blackberry\pictures\<subfolders>

Then when you first select the "Media" App and go to pictures, if you choose the "Picture Folders" option (2nd one down) it should display a listing of your subfolders along with all the pictures in the Blackberry\pictures folder
    08-10-09 01:32 PM
    gimpy beat me to it....I was thinking the same thing about viewing "Picture Folders"---that do the trick trizzy?
    08-10-09 01:37 PM
    Ok I see, my stupidity, I was going to all pictures instead of picture folders. thank you :-)
    08-10-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD