hey guys, hope this is the right forum for this, anyway, not sure when this started or what caused it, but when i click on a specific BBM contact, and choose to "Send Picture" i get a black box that says this

...emory/home/user/pictures/ then below that in the box i have a folding woth an arrow pointing up and it says "up" beside it, and under that i have the camera icon. If i click "up" i get a new "address that says this

/Device Memory/home/user/ then below that i again have the camera icon then these folders as follows, document, im, music, pictures, podcasts, ringtones, videos, voicenotes, then under that i have a "berryweather.jpg" picture of what i chose as my background picture for berryweather with the homescreen forecast details and my chosen picture in the background.

I guess what im trying to figure out, is what went wrong where for sending pics via BBM to specific contacts, i can add pictures to my groups flawlessly, but not to specific BBM users.

It almost seems like it could be a Berryweather glitch or something, for the random berryweather.jpg picture at the bottom of my list i talked about in third paragraph.

If anyone at all can help me with this, itd be GREATLY appreciated!!! Id like to get this working like normal again.
    12-26-09 05:17 PM
    anyone have an idea??
    12-26-09 06:42 PM
    What version of BBM are you using?
    12-26-09 06:49 PM
    i was on 5.0.33 and just upgraded to 5.0.57 and no change, still the same thing, its not BBM related
    12-26-09 07:08 PM
    I assume you tried a battery reset? Also did you resend your service books?
    12-26-09 07:36 PM
    my phone is auto set to quick pull every night and what do you mean by resend service books
    12-26-09 07:46 PM
    Service book send.

options>advanced options>host routing table>menu>register now.
    12-26-09 08:21 PM
    i did that, not sure what it does, but it didnt fix the BBM picture problem i was intially asking about
    12-26-09 09:34 PM
    anyone else please?
    12-26-09 10:12 PM
    this isnt good if no one can help me figure this out
    12-27-09 01:03 PM
    Do a physical battery pull. Its different than an app that imitates a pull

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 01:08 PM
    Try clicking the menu button and picking "explore" and then navigate to where ever your pictures are stored.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 01:21 PM
    tried physical battery pull, still n change from initial post

sandman, didnt see an "explore" option listed in the menu bitton.

Anyone else, this is driving me nuts?
    12-27-09 06:56 PM
    Maybe start again. What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to send an existing jpg to someone? Where is the jpg located? From your description, it sounds as if you are looking at the Folder Tree of internal memory. If the jpg you want is located there, then you have to navigate UP or DOWN the folder tree to the proper folder where your jpg is located.

If it is on your SD card, you need to use the UP to move up the folder tree to finally get the choice of Internal Memory or SD card. Then you need to select the SD card and navigate down it till you find the folder with your jpg images.

But, again, maybe I am misreading your original post about what you want to do and where the photo you want to send is located.
    12-27-09 09:06 PM
    i want the "folder tree" completely gone as it wasnt there to begin with, so when i click send picture, it takes me right to my pictures and not some "folder tree"
    12-27-09 11:39 PM
    ok so i figured out how to get back to the pics, however, when i click send pictur, it still opens the intial area as stated in first post, so what can i do so when i click send picture, it opens to the picture page and not some diff. pic page thats empty
    12-30-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD