Will the phones be shipped early delivery via Fedex 10:30am or the afternoon delivery by 3:00pm. We need to know so that we can be available to sign for the package. I have had problems with them not knocking loud enough for me to even hear them trying to deliver a package.
    07-04-09 03:33 PM
    I just ordered the enV 3 the other day for one of my other lines and it was delivered standard FedEx overnight, which was by 10:30. I'm assuming that Verizon will do the same for the Tours.
    07-04-09 03:42 PM
    I think it's going to be dependent on where you live. I have had two phones delivered from Verizon by fedex and both came between 2 and 3:00PM
    07-04-09 06:02 PM
    Once you place the order if you have tracking number call fedex
    07-04-09 06:08 PM
    Depends on where you live on their route. My stuff from fedex doesn't get delivered until between 4 and 6. Where I lived before it was noon. You can call though when you have a tracking number and ask.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 06:34 PM
    Ugh, was hoping for UPS. Didn't actually check who they use for shipping. Last time I made an expensive (Macbook Pro) purchase FedEx drove by my house 3 times, each time I tried flagging the guy down, and then entered it as incorrect address. I called customer service and she read me back my correct address when I asked which one they had. Hoping for a smooth morning delivery!
    07-04-09 07:22 PM
    Fed-Ex sub-station is right down the block from my house...I'm hoping the guy just walks it over first thing in the morning, so I don't have to wait...lol
    07-04-09 07:35 PM
    I am just glad it's fedex. All my fedex (ground or overnight) get delivered at 8:30am everytime.
    07-04-09 09:12 PM
    Arg, was really hoping it was UPS. FedEx won't ring me on the intercom to come down and pick the package the first attempt, and doesn't even bother for 2nd or 3rd attempts.

Everything always gets sent back to manufacturer!
    07-04-09 09:14 PM
    Mine will be shipped via UPS because my employee discount is UPS. I don't mind too much because I obviously want to support the company my fiance works for instead of the competition.

With the Storm, it was a fiasco because UPS doesn't do Saturday delivery where I live and o course I wanted my Storm ASAP. I called back and had the delivery address changed from my house to the UPS terminal my fiance works out of. He actually does the airport run so he actually got my piece of crap Storm out of the UPS plane. Needless to say, don't have the Storm anymore.

It irritate me how the drivers don't have to knock on the door anymore. At least no more DHL!
    07-05-09 05:45 PM
    Here in Clarkston Washington it is 1030

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 06:13 PM
    Will the phones be shipped early delivery via Fedex 10:30am or the afternoon delivery by 3:00pm. We need to know so that we can be available to sign for the package. I have had problems with them not knocking loud enough for me to even hear them trying to deliver a package.
    since i believe tour preorders are overnight there are 2 different overnight shippents. one is delivered by 12pm. since this one is free it will most likely be the 3pm version.
    07-05-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD