I have tour locked all the time, but when call comes in, if you push the call button, the phone will still pick up the call

I used to use storm, which doesn't have this problem, when phone locked it is deadly locked. I wonder if any thing i can do regard to set up, so Tour can be deadly locked unless I unlock it..

Thanks
    07-21-09 11:00 PM
    I'm curious as to why you would be pressing the answer button if you didn't want to take the call, regardless of whether its locked or not?

I'd find it a pain to have to "unlock" the device just to allow me to answer the call. I also don't recall having to do that with my storm either, so I'm not sure what you are referring to with it.
    07-21-09 11:10 PM
    have you ever encoutered those moment where you have your phone in the pocket when call comes in you didn't even aware, but by accidentally pushing the key, calls picked up, so other party hear things you don't want them to hear it...

it happened many times to me and people around me.
    07-21-09 11:16 PM
    sorry, actually can't say that. I can say i've had my phone dial people from my pocket, but never accept a call. It seems like you'd notice by the phone vibrating or ringing when the call is coming it. But again thats just me, and I was just curious as to why this was a problem for you.
    07-21-09 11:20 PM
    actually on the storm its the same way if the phone is locked you can answer the call..

sorry to tell you that..
    07-21-09 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD