i also have to agree with you, they sent me a second one cause the first one got lost by the post office and it took me an hour to put on its holding up great so far. they have an awesome product
    08-14-09 10:57 AM
    get it done by phantomskinz installer. got my invisible shield done at mall kiosk and i am satisfied.
    08-14-09 11:18 AM
    My tour with PS has no problems, I installed it on my own. You really have to take your time, prep the phone and your hands.

A "trick" I found for getting the corners to stick/follow is...dip the whole piece into very warm water for approx 15-30 sec. This will allow the PS to get "warm" and more flexable making it easier to get around the corners.
    08-14-09 11:25 AM
    My tour with PS has no problems, I installed it on my own. You really have to take your time, prep the phone and your hands.

A "trick" I found for getting the corners to stick/follow is...dip the whole piece into very warm water for approx 15-30 sec. This will allow the PS to get "warm" and more flexable making it easier to get around the corners.
    this worked for me also. I find it a lot easier to put on with a bowl oh very warm water, not hot, but very warm. the skins go on extreamly easy with very warm water. when the water is cold, its hard as hel* to put these thigns on
    08-14-09 12:20 PM
    Yes, I had to microwave the water a couple of times to keep it warm since it took me SO long to get the full body skin on. It's looking good a few days later. Still got a few little spots where there was probably a water drop. But they are getting smaller.
    08-14-09 12:38 PM
    PS customer service is unmatched and Product Superior...I messed up my first set on my tour and got a new one within days. I cant imagine it EVER pealing off unintentionally
    08-14-09 01:54 PM
    Getting Ghost armor in Jersey next week!! lets you know the reviews and I will post pictures
    10-10-09 07:50 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD