I love this... I also have it on my tour!!
    02-28-10 11:55 PM
    That looks very nice, good job. I was going to get an invisible shield for mine, but I think they look way tacky. Figured i'd stick with the silicone cover. Looks good though, nice job!
    03-01-10 12:57 AM
    I have noticed that my screen has vertical lines in it after installing the Phantom Skinz on my 9630. I have installed the third of the original four that I purchased and don't plan to install the fourth. Contacted Customer Service and they stated:This is a defect in some of our material. Please provide me with your order
    number so I can send you a replacement.
    Not sure if I will install these again.
    yes, some batches of PhantomSkinz had those "lines" in them. I had a screen protector from them that had those lines. I called them right up, and they sent me another protector kit a couple days later which was perfect.

I still use PhantomSkins and would never have a phone without there protection on them as there skins are the best out there
    03-01-10 08:01 AM
    I still use PhantomSkins and would never have a phone without there protection on them as there skins are the best out there
    X2 I was a Zagg fan for ever until I discovered Phantomskinz. They have a superior product for sure. My wife has an invisible shield on hers from zagg and it looks like c**p! Peeling off and catching ll kinds of debris at the edges. None of that with the Phantomskinz
    03-01-10 08:26 AM
    Very nice work, can barely tell its there. I recently put a zagg sheild on my tour. Had the phontom skinz on my 8330 and loved it. Again very nice. Work.
    03-01-10 09:40 AM
    dam your tour musta felt like a model. he got some nice pics taken of him. lol
    03-01-10 09:53 AM
406 ... 151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD