Just noticed on the Phantom Skinz Twitter that they are having a 50% off sale tomorrow for Labor Day. In true Crackberry spirit I figured I would let everyone here know in case you're waiting for the perfect time to splurge!!!

Here's a link to where i saw it on twitter
    Twitter

The discount code for their website is "laborday50" and its apparently only good for Monday

Last edited by 2010camaro; 09-06-09 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Labor Day...... not Memorial Day. Silly me
    09-06-09 02:31 PM
    Hate to be a stickler for details, but tommorow is Labor Day, not Memorial Day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 02:37 PM
    Hate to be a stickler for details, but tommorow is Labor Day, not Memorial Day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hahaha my bad. Crazy night last night. Ill fix it and thanks for the heads up

Its funny cuz the code even says labor day. Wow
    09-06-09 02:38 PM
    I'm thinking of ordering the Phantom Skinz for the Tour and then getting the Incipio feather case (whenever it's back in stock). Would this be the best combination for a slim/protected phone? I know it won't be a brick **** house like the Otterbox, but I'm going for style points! Would the feather case combined with just the screen protection of Phantom Skinz be better, or should I just get the full body kit?
    Last edited by twylo; 09-06-09 at 02:49 PM.
    09-06-09 02:39 PM
    I'm thinking of ordering the Phantom Skinz for the Tour and then getting the Incipio feather case (whenever it's back in stock). Would this be the best combination for a slim/protected phone? I know it won't be a brick **** house like the Otterbox, but I'm going for style points! Would the feather case combined with just the screen protection of Phantom Skinz be better, or should I just get the full body kit?
    Im not too sure about that feather case. I use only the Phantom Skinz full body on my phone and it looks good and I think its reasonably protected from damage. Obviously nothing like the otterbox like you said, but I dont work in a mine shaft so I think my phone will be fine without that

Im gonna start another thread with a Labor Day title too. I feel like a ****** for posting this one. Hopefully a moderator will delete this
    09-06-09 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD