For people who does not have the browser click issues.. did you download a "special" OS update that is different from the rest of the world?

I'm trying to understand why some people have this bug and some don't?
    I am thinking that people don't claim to not have the browser click issue are

A. not understanding what the browser click bug is, so they are clueless to if they have this problem or not?
    B. don't use their native browser to click on the link much to notice?

For me, it takes 3 to 4 attempts to click on a link to work and using a third party browser isn't an option for me with a 5.0 OS since opera mini 4.2 version does not work and the 5.0 version sucks with scrolling. Bolt browser is not that great for me either.
    04-01-10 12:17 PM
    I am intrested in this too. I don't want to downgrade cuz even with the browser click issue, spock error, and lag with viewing my pic it still is tops to have the new sms layout

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 12:42 PM
    I've never had any browser issues and I never got a special update or anything like that. In fact, I have yet to experience any of the issues posted here, kind of weird I guess, but I'm happy about it.
    04-01-10 12:44 PM
    I have the browser click issue................once in a while, certainly a lot less than others are reporting. One thing I have noticed is that is seems to have something to do with the cursor sensitivity. Like on a PC, you can change that setting to your liking. You might try Options> Screen/Keyboard> then the Trackball sensitivity settings. The other thing of note is that my cursor click seems to work better if I click a bit "higher" on the link, as opposed to being lower. Does that make sense? In other words, it is like my cursor is missing the target high just a bit.
    04-01-10 12:49 PM
    I have it mostly on images links, like submit or post boxes
    04-01-10 02:04 PM
    I have the browser click issue very, very rarely. Infrequently enought that it isn't a factor at all. runing .591, not too many apps (if that matters) - FB, Pandora, Slacker, Poynt, Score, Google Maps, Directv Scheduler, Bolt.
    04-01-10 02:14 PM
    I have this issue as well. Quite annoying for the long awaited 5.0. Are there any potential fixes for this?
    04-01-10 02:25 PM
    I never had it until 5.0. I run very few apps also.

04-01-10 03:15 PM
    Here's a simple solution. Why don't some of you experiencing this "click" issue post what you were trying to access so we can see if those of us, like myself, not having the issue can see if it is all of us or just some of you with a problem. Then we can get to the root of the problem instead of saying RIM built a bad OS without undeniable proof.
    04-01-10 03:20 PM
    04-01-10 04:42 PM
    Here's a simple solution. Why don't some of you experiencing this "click" issue post what you were trying to access so we can see if those of us, like myself, not having the issue can see if it is all of us or just some of you with a problem. Then we can get to the root of the problem instead of saying RIM built a bad OS without undeniable proof.
    Try posting here on your phone using wap forums. Apparently you posted this from a pc since I don't see the crackberry forum message at the end of your post. Clicking on the "Post Reply" button on my phone takes several attempts. Clicking on a title subject on this forum take several attempts.

04-01-10 09:44 PM
    I had the browser click problems mostly on wap sites like this one and it only happened once in awhile. I solved the problem by downgrading back to .419.

Last edited by hondateg91; 04-02-10 at 12:50 AM.
    04-02-10 12:46 AM
    I have it mostly on images links, like submit or post boxes
    Same. Images and forum boxes/buttons...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-02-10 01:30 AM
    I don't like the new OS I downgraded this evening
    04-02-10 02:10 AM
    very unimpressed with this update. no html email and browser click issues
    04-02-10 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD