Several programs are saying Module1 Error... "OutOfMemoryError" What does this mean? I have tons of space left to download apps according to the appworld and i don't run hardly any programs in the background. What gives?
    08-02-09 02:33 PM
    What programs are displaying this?
    08-02-09 02:36 PM
    I've been having the same problem. As far as I could tell, Google Maps was causing the problem. I'd randomly get that message after opening apps immediately after install, and then if I didn't delete them, I'd get a 522 error screen. So far, I took off Google Maps and pulled the battery every time I downloaded something before trying to open it, and it seems to have stopped. REALLY annoying though.
    08-02-09 03:02 PM
    wordpress, youmail, vission for youtube. On some if i uninstall it and reinstall it'll work. Other times if i do a batteypull it seems to work.
    08-02-09 03:03 PM
    "Error Starting WordPress: Error loading module 'wordpress' OutOfMemoryError" is what it reads
    08-02-09 03:14 PM
    i noticed sometimes it says it has verification errors
    08-02-09 04:01 PM
    I am getting this error for all the new applications I download, when trying to run them. Then when restarting the device, I get the "Reload Software 552" error. I can remove the new application(s) via Desktop Manager, and then the device will boot properly.

I have about 80MB free. Any thoughts?
    08-10-09 09:34 AM
    I am getting this error for all the new applications I download, when trying to run them. Then when restarting the device, I get the "Reload Software 552" error. I can remove the new application(s) via Desktop Manager, and then the device will boot properly.

I have about 80MB free. Any thoughts?
    I had the same issue as stated above; last night downloaded SimCity Metropolis (no problem) and then Shozu (both from app world); got out of memory error when trying run Shozu after install. So went to aplications to delete it; took forever for the list to load and when it did, deleted Shozu and BB prompted to reboot to complete. Well after reboot which never hapened I receive the 'Reload Software 552' error. At home connect to Desktop Manager and revive my BB by running app loader (deleted SimCity just in case was original problem). Phone rebooted fine this time but then try download Mobile Bartender and receive similar error message. If reboot then the 552 error and connect to Desktop Manager to delete last app. All previous apps are working fine; now it seems only if adding new ones then am getting this error; my available memory for applications is at 70MB.
    09-02-09 12:03 AM
    I've been having problems as well on my Blackberry Tour 9630, 4.7 OS. Though it has been quite frustrating I am happy to see that there are other BB users having the same issue. I too have downloaded the Google Maps, well along with the Google Mobile application. I did download the YouTube and TV Guide launchers and they work just fine. I also downloaded Yahoo!, Amazon, Photobucket, and eBay and could not get these to work as they all had the same 'OutOfMemoryError' message.

Okay, then I decided to just delete Google Maps AND the Google Mobile applications. It asked me to reboot so I did. Then I downloaded all the launchers that I named above and VOILA! They ALL work now! So I do believe that there is a glich in the Google Mobile application. Hope this will be of some help! Best of Luck!
    11-11-09 08:56 PM
    If you are downloading a lot of applications, there is a chance they are taking up your system memory. In that case, a simple batter pull will fix the issue.
    11-11-09 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD